Customer Service Excellence
We are delighted that Learning Resources & Service Excellence (LRSE) was awarded the Customer Service Excellence (CSE) standard in 2016! This prestigious award is valid for 3 years and recognises our commitment to excellent Customer Service. It underpins a rolling programme of service development and improvement.
What is it?
- Customer Service Excellence is a UK government backed industry standard that assesses whether services are efficient, effective, excellent, equitable and empowering.
- It offers an external and independent accreditation using 57 different criteria.
- It measures quality of delivery, timeliness, information, professionalism and staff attitude in the provision of services.
- It ensures that organisations always put their users at the heart of their service provision.
Why is it important to us?
- Customer Service Excellence provides a quality framework for us to assess the impact of our services, processes and culture, and to make improvements to them where necessary.
- Quality of life
- Achieving CSE proves how we ensure we know what our customers need, how we understand the customer's experience and how we use robust measurement of service satisfaction.
This was a well evidenced and logically sequenced application that demonstrates significant compliance with the Standard. Customers and partners universally praised the customer-centric behaviour of staff who are passionate about delivering services that meet customer needs.
Our Tweets: @uoblibrary
Feb 06, 2023
Feb 02, 2023
Feb 02, 2023
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 19, 2023
Jan 10, 2023
Jan 09, 2023
Jan 05, 2023
Jan 03, 2023