The Digital Library
The Digital Library provides access to resources in the Library's collections which are available electronically. The collection includes:
- DISCOVER, which allows you to search most of the electronic resources and the library catalogue simultaneously (see this list for information on the databases not covered)
- over 100,000 electronic journals (ejournals)
- over 100 databases supporting the subject areas of the university's curriculum
- over 100,000 electronic books (ebooks)
- past examination papers
- undergraduate and taught post graduate dissertations
- all of the university's PhD and research masters theses via the University's repository.
The Digital Library means you have access to key resources to support your learning 24/7, it doesn't matter where you are - on campus, at home or overseas, articles, books and databases are just a click away.
If you have any problems or queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.