- Having a problem with using a database?
- Need to request a book from another library?
- Want to tell us how your workshop went?
- You can find all our current online forms for getting in contact with us here:
- Problem report form - If you want to report a problem with using a specific service or resource, please complete this form
- Intercampus photocopy service - If a journal article you require is not available electronically but another campus of the University holds a print copy of the journal, you may request an intercampus photocopy.
- LRC Blog Feedback - Please give us your comments, praise, criticism or suggestions. They will be answered by Sarah Arkle, Head of Reader services and posted on the Learning Resources Blog
Document Supply Forms
To obtain materials not held by the University of Bedfordshire you need to:
- complete the appropriate on-line Document Supply request form (choose from the list below)
- You must type "Yes" in the "I agree" field in the Copyright Declaration before your request can be processed. If you do not type "Yes" your request will be returned to you.
- Remember, to use this service you are required to use your University email. Check on a regular basis for the email from the British Library with the subject heading British Library - Secure Electronic Delivery from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- or, if you are a Health care student click here: Health