- Having a problem with using a database?
- Need to request a book from another library?
- Want to tell us how your workshop went?
- You can find all our current online forms for getting in contact with us here:
- Problem report form - If you want to report a problem with using a specific service or resource, please complete this form
- Intercampus photocopy service - If a journal article you require is not available electronically but another campus of the University holds a print copy of the journal, you may request an intercampus photocopy.
- LRC Blog Feedback - Please give us your comments, praise, criticism or suggestions. They will be answered by Sarah Arkle, Head of Reader services and posted on the Learning Resources Blog
Document Supply Forms
To obtain materials not held by the University of Bedfordshire you need to:
- complete the appropriate on-line Document Supply request form (choose from the list below)
- You must type "Yes" in the "I agree" field in the Copyright Declaration before your request can be processed. If you do not type "Yes" your request will be returned to you.
- Remember, to use this service you are required to use your University email. Check on a regular basis for the email from the British Library with the subject heading British Library - Secure Electronic Delivery from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- or, if you are a Health care student click here: Health
Our Tweets: @uoblibrary
Login to library resources such as DISCOVER and ebooks is now back to normal. Please let us know if you have any further problems.
Apr 15, 2021
Apr 15, 2021
Apr 12, 2021
What do you think of your Library services? Please let us know by completing the survey and help us improve our ser… https://t.co/dLOheAoog6
Apr 12, 2021
👋Hi everyone, dont forget to complete the library survey here: https://t.co/yL1kYpPxPX Thank you! 😀
Apr 09, 2021
ICT will be doing maintenance work this Saturday10th April until 11am. This means there may be intermittent access… https://t.co/Quu6aEapyb
Apr 08, 2021
It is important to check your work before submitting an assignment. Check out the 'Self-feedback form' within A-Z… https://t.co/3JMBnkVsZb
Apr 07, 2021
Study Hub will be back on Wednesday 7th April. For support with your academic writing and study skills email study… https://t.co/IsgPA7C4io
Apr 05, 2021
The Computer Skills Training team produce written and video guides to help with the computer skills you may need wh… https://t.co/w15Icumf1O
Apr 02, 2021