- Additional resources to cover the Coronavirus pandemic
- Electronic books (ebooks)
- Reading lists
- Times Higher Education
- Electronic journals
- Full Text Finder
- Exam papers
- In My Subject Area
- Searching for Digital Resources
- Dissertations and theses
- Using EBSCO Resources
- Accessing Digital Resources
- Report a problem
- What does the "via UK Access Management Federation" link mean?
Setting language and other preferences
The language selection feature is located on the top toolbar in the Languages drop down menu and you can also change the language from the Preferences screen.
To set a default language preference:
- From the Toolbar, click the Preferences button
- In the General Settings area, select your language from the drop-down list
You can also see some of the other things you can adjust to make your results display the way you want them to.