Fashion resources online
Keeping up to date is, naturally, important in Fashion.
- WGSN is a vital resource for Fashion students. It provides trend forecasting and analysis and includes images and fashion show coverage. You need to follow the link to the WGSN page, then use the 'Create Account' button to register. You can use your university ID and password to access this if you are off campus.
The following is a selection of freely available online Fashion resources:
- Fashion Trendsetter information on emerging trends in all major areas including reports from fashion shows and forecasts.
- Behind the Chair - important hairstyle industry news.
- Clothing, Lingerie and Apparel Dictionary, online clothing dictionary.
- Cosmetics Business - news and information on the Cosmetics industry.
- FashionCyclopedia provides searchable information on dress and costume in different cultures and ages.
- UK Hairdressers - detailed information for the hairdressing industry in the UK. Includes a 'virtual salon' allowing experimentation styles.
- Pantone Company producing colour matching software. Creating a login makes available lots of information about colour in Fashion.
Our Tweets: @uoblibrary
Feb 06, 2023
Feb 02, 2023
Feb 02, 2023
RT @uniofbeds: If you're a University of Bedfordshire final year undergraduate student we invite you to complete the 2023 National Student…
Jan 30, 2023
Jan 19, 2023
Yesterday's problems with access to multiple systems including DISCOVER and the library catalogue are now fixed. Pl… https://t.co/pAPUj20mNX
Jan 10, 2023
University system issues - we seem to be having some system issues right now which are affecting access to library… https://t.co/RYBiHT4aS5
Jan 09, 2023
Jan 05, 2023
These were the most popular searches in DISCOVER last month: https://t.co/J7brRExsbD
Jan 03, 2023