Academic Liaison Librarians
The team of Academic Liaison Librarians (ALLs) work together to support each of the University faculties by providing support for the courses taught as well as for research activity.
What do we do?
- teach you how to undertake good quality research for your assignments
- answer queries about resources
- offer advice on search techniques and strategies
- ensure the resources you need for your course or research are available and accessible
- advise you on which resources are the "best" for your course or research
- advise academics on relevant resources they might want to promote to their students
- suggest how you can access material we haven't got in stock
- teach you how to avoid plagiarism
- offer individual or small group appointments to help you research your assignments or projects
You can search by subject to find out who your Academic Liaison Librarian is.
To find out how the ALLs can support your teaching and research you can book a desktop visit.