Version 19 of SPSS is available to download. Version 19 is retrospectively compatible with older versions of SPSS. Remember to make a note of your license code.
There are 4 steps to installing SPSS at: http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/spss
Log in using your normal University Username and Password then follow the instructions on screen:
1. Click the 'Get License' button to be issued with a new license.
2. Record the license code for use later.
3. Download the SPSS installation file.
4. Download the SPSS update patch file
5. Follow the instructions to install and activate SPSS.
Note: on clicking 'Get License', your new license code and the software download link will also be emailed to you at your University email address (please note you can only use your University email account for this).
If your SPSS license expires, you can go through the process again to get a new license and use the upgrade licence wizard.