Creating a postive learning environment
Learning Resources is a really
welcoming and friendly place and we don't like to enforce too many rules
and regulations, but we do expect all our students to behave in a
certain way so that everybody has the best possible learning experience.
- Don't lend your ID to friends to get into the LRC or
- Make as little noise as possible: many people have
great difficulty studying in noisy surroundings.
- Please keep
your mobile phone on 'SILENT' mode while in the LRC.
conversations are permitted in designated areas.
- Please return
books and other materials to their correct location on the shelves.
do not eat or drink in the LRC, food stuffs may seriously damage books
and equipment if dropped or spilt.
- Please put waste paper in the
- Look after all parts of the learning
environment, books, equipment, furniture, carpets, planters,
noticeboards and so on.
- Please only use designated power sockets
- Removal of LRC stock without being issued will be
treated as theft.