What can you do in the LRC?
You can do lots, how about trying some of some these activities?
- Study - there are different types of study spaces in the LRC depending on how you want to study, ranging from silent / quiet zones to group study spaces. Make sure you find out where these different spaces are in your LRC.
- Read books, journals or newspapers both in print or online.
- Use the library catalogue to find books and journals.
- Search the databases to find articles.
- Search the World Wide Web.
- Send email.
- Use the photocopiers (there is a charge for this)
- Print out assignments (there is a charge for this)
- Use social networking sites to keep in touch with friends and family
- Chat with friends in the Hub or Social Learning Space.
- Ask questions about services and resources at our Customer Service Desks.
- Develop research skills by attending workshops run by the Academic Liaison Librarians.
- Learn how to create good presentations for assignments
- Borrow and return books using the self service machines
- Use the wireless network with your laptop.