Word - Working with Long Documents
This workshop is available throughout the academic year and is suitable for:
- People word processing dissertations, projects and other large documents
- People wanting to improve existing skills
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Insert a footnote or endnote
- Insert a caption
- Insert a table of figures
- Insert a bookmark
- Create a cross-reference
- Use Outline view to plan a document
- Use the navigation tools
- Control pagination
Attendees must be able to create Word documents. Please ensure you have attended the Word Essentials workshop. This workshop is NOT SUITABLE for people who have limited or no knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Workshops take place in the Learning Resources training suites located in the Learning Resources Centre. Schedules, workshop content and booking details are available from the IT Suite (level 0).
Linda Martin and Rosa Ramos