The Digital Library provides access to resources in the Library's collections which are available electronically. The collection contains:
- 26,500+ electronic journals (ejournals)
- 80+ databases supporting the subject areas of the university's curriculum
- 2,500+ electronic books (ebooks)
- University past examination papers since 1999
- undergraduate and taught post graduate dissertations
- PhD theses via the University's repository.
The Digital Library means you have access to key resources to support your learning 24/7, it doesn't matter where you are - at University, at home, or overseas, articles, books and databases are just a click away.
We will post news and updates about Digital Library resources to the Digital Library blog.